F.E.A.R. demo

B.Ob.

F.E.A.R. single-player demo - 646MB

3dgamers - regular download

File Rush - Bit Torrent

Minimum is a 1.7G P4 with 512Meg Ram and a 64Meg video card, but thought this was interesting: (from the readme)

In order to play the game at the recommended resolution, detail and

performance levels, your computer should meet or exceed the following specifications:

• US version of Windows® XP with the latest service pack installed

• Pentium® 4 3.0 GHz or equivalent

• 2GB of RAM

• 256MB DirectX® 9.0 video card with pixel shader 2.0 support

I've tried this and have to say WOW!!!! Some of the best graphics I've seen and very creepy(Doom3 could take a lesson from this game), Plus it has some of the best enemy A.I. I have ever seen !!!!! Enemy's sneak up on you and jump thru windows and stuff to get better angles on you very fun stuff! Demo is a bit short, I played thru it in about 15mins but it does look like it will be one of the top games this year and I can't wait till it comes out.

Worth a look, another thing I didn't mention was it has bullet time in it to ala max payne style but a neat trick is to throw a grenade then go bullet time and shoot the grenade in the air where you want it to explode. Like I said some neat stuff!!!

I LOVE this game, can't wait for the final product to get out. We NEED more DEMO's of F.E.A.R!! :evil:

-- Nem

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yeah I can't wait till the full game is out either. But we have about 2 more months before it's out ^_^

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/258667.asp this says 10/18

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?produc...t%5Fid=B645831A and this 10/11 hope this one's right!?! or maybe they will throw us a bone and even release it earlier :bump:

ellilion,

Did U notice that your 1st link is for the CD ver @ $49.99 while the 2nd is for the DVD Special Edition @ $54.99? If I recall correctly, I think I also saw Quake 4 coming out in 2 flavors as well, CD ver @ 49.99 & DVD for $59.99. However, not to be outdone, Serious Sam 2 will be selling @ $29.99, which is another game I CAN'T wait for. So many games & not enough $$$

Release dates...

F.E.A.R = 10/8 or 10/11

Quake = 10/11

Serious Sam 2 = 10/10

All in all, we'll have more games for the upcoming October Lan Fest!!

-- Nem